- A typical behavioural trait of a Silver member is the wealth of experience and wisdom that they bring in any setting.
- They add a definite world-view and far-sightedness to any discussion or work.
- This visionary approach can immensely aid mature corporate behaviour.
- These physically active and mentally robust Silvers have the dynamism, nerve and a positive energy that can make a significant difference to an organisation.
- Their methodical abilities, perfected with years of work, make them administratively superior and aid organisational thoroughness and discipline.